Looks like OUCH!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by casioculture@gmail.com, Aug 17, 2005.

  1. Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Simon Stanmore, Aug 18, 2005

  3. @home Guest

    @home, Aug 18, 2005
  4. ian lincoln Guest

    ian lincoln, Aug 18, 2005
  5. Guest

    ian lincoln wrote:
    > "@home" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > <> wrote in message
    > > |

    > > http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/07/0711_050711_runningbulls.html
    > > |

    > > Hope the bull killed the cruel TWAT afterwards

    > He now has a 'bull ring'. which means he's destined for adult diapers for
    > the rest of his life.

    Judging from the picture and its silhouette, the bull seems to have put
    all the effort it could muster into poking him!
    , Aug 18, 2005
  6. Jer Guest

    wrote:
    > ian lincoln wrote:
    >
    >>"@home" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>><> wrote in message
    >>>|

    >>>http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/07/0711_050711_runningbulls.html
    >>>|

    >>>Hope the bull killed the cruel TWAT afterwards

    >>He now has a 'bull ring'. which means he's destined for adult diapers for
    >>the rest of his life.

    > Judging from the picture and its silhouette, the bull seems to have put
    > all the effort it could muster into poking him!

    The bulls would need to, considering their horns are clipped by
    cheaters. I guess if one is going to do something incredibly stupid,
    cheating and stupidity should run together. Yawn.

    --
    jer
    email reply - I am not a 'ten'
    Jer, Aug 18, 2005