    If you don't want to run the site anymore, THEN GIVE IT TO SOMEONE WHO WILL
    and you go all over the world promoting your book that maybe 10 people will buy!!!!!!

    UPDATE NOW!!!!!!!!

    New releases, Oct 1, 2004

  2. New releases

    FAQmeister Guest

    "New releases" <> wrote in message
    news:eek:
    > Almost a month now and NO UPDATES!!!!!!!
    > Looks like Bracke is more interested in promoting his book than in
    > keeping up with the site COME ON - BRACKE!!!
    > If you don't want to run the site anymore, THEN GIVE IT TO SOMEONE
    > WHO WILL and you go all over the world promoting your book that maybe
    > 10 people will buy!!!!!!
    >
    > UPDATE NOW!!!!!!!!

    Calm down. DVD review sites are a dime a dozen.
    --
    Buford T. Justice
    The alt.video.dvd faq is located at:

    FAQmeister, Oct 2, 2004

  3. New releases <> wrote in

    > Almost a month now and NO UPDATES!!!!!!!
    > Looks like Bracke is more interested in promoting his book than in
    > keeping up with the site COME ON - BRACKE!!!
    > If you don't want to run the site anymore, THEN GIVE IT TO SOMEONE WHO
    > WILL and you go all over the world promoting your book that maybe 10
    > people will buy!!!!!!
    >
    > UPDATE NOW!!!!!!!!

    The holidays are coming, so there will be dozens of new titles
    for review. I'm sure there will be lots more to come in the near
    future.

    Don't worry, sometimes stuff gets in the way. Few people who operate
    websites have nothing else in their lives, and sometimes what happens
    offline can keep you away from the keyboard. A new job, the death of
    a loved one, a well-needed vacation, illnes, and so on.

    I miss the site too, but it's too good to die. :)

    --

    Aaron J. Bossig

    http://www.GodsLabRat.com
    http://www.dvdverdict.com

    Aaron J. Bossig, Oct 3, 2004
  4. New releases

    idlethinker Guest

    New releases <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Almost a month now and NO UPDATES!!!!!!!
    > Looks like Bracke is more interested in promoting his book than in keeping up with the site
    > COME ON - BRACKE!!!
    > If you don't want to run the site anymore, THEN GIVE IT TO SOMEONE WHO WILL
    > and you go all over the world promoting your book that maybe 10 people will buy!!!!!!
    >
    > UPDATE NOW!!!!!!!!

    Hey...I bought a copy. Who are the other 9? Com'on, fess up!

    -idlethinker
    www.wizardneedsfoodbadly.com

    idlethinker, Oct 5, 2004