    than IT degree..
    thank's
    , May 1, 2004

  2. Neil Guest

    "" <> wrote in
    news:6fa801c42f74$68a0b190$:

    > dear sir/madam
    > i'm really willing from u to tell me about the mcse future
    > and to become one of the holder of it should i need to be
    > having befor the mcse anyother certificate of microsoft
    > than IT degree..
    > thank's

    "Psst. Hey Guido. It's all so clear to me now. I'm the keeper of the
    cheese. And you're the lemon merchant. Get it? And he knows it. That's
    why he's gonna kill us. So we have to beat it. Yeah. Before he lets loose
    the marmosets on us! Don't worry, little missy! I'll save you!"

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 1, 2004

  3. Mike T. Guest

    "Neil" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > "" <> wrote in
    >
    > "Psst. Hey Guido. It's all so clear to me now. I'm the keeper of the
    > cheese. And you're the lemon merchant. Get it? And he knows it. That's
    > why he's gonna kill us. So we have to beat it. Yeah. Before he lets loose
    > the marmosets on us! Don't worry, little missy! I'll save you!"

    You eeeeeeediot! You fat, bloated sack of protoplasm!

    (nothing personal, just keeping the R&S theme going)
    Mike T., May 4, 2004
  4. Neil Guest

    "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:#RpVA9eMEHA.3052
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > You eeeeeeediot! You fat, bloated sack of protoplasm!
    >
    > (nothing personal, just keeping the R&S theme going)

    "...I'll just lie back and think pleasant thoughts. Chicken pot pie...
    Chocolate covered RAIsins... EEGlazed Hammmmm... They think I'm crazy...
    But I know better... It is not I who am crazy... It is I who am MAD!...
    Didn't you hear 'em? Didn't you see the crowds?!! Oh my beloved ice cream
    bar... How I love to lick your creamy center... eeyaaarghruch...
    eeyaarghrunch... eeyaarghrunch... And your oh-so-nutty chocolate
    covering... You're not like the others... You like the same things I
    do... Wax paper... Boiled football leather... Dog breath... WE'RE NOT
    HITCHHIKING ANYMORE... WE'RE RIDING... "

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 4, 2004