LOOKING TO TRADE...

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by boppen, Apr 18, 2004.

  1. boppen

    boppen Guest

    LOOKING TO TRADE...

    Silver Spanish coin in gold 'pirate-themed' pendant and minted in Mexico
    City in 1550. Coin and pendant is in very fine condition. Pendant has gold
    skull on top (chain goes through sides of skull) and two gold sabers at the
    bottom of the coin (half on & half off), with a diamond in one handle and a
    ruby in the other.

    Comes with original certificate of authenticity, as well as sheet describing
    what the markings on the coin mean. This is a unique, one-of-a-kind item is
    in excellent shape, hardly worn and will look awesome in your collection or
    around your neck. Get it while it lasts!

    Paid $1200 U.S. ($1600 Cdn.) - asking $1200 Cdn. obo. I would also consider
    trading for a Nikon D100 digital camera body (preferably new) with or
    without a compact flash card. I would be willing to pay extra if needed to
    get the D100 body. I would possibly consider a Nikon Coolscan 5000 ED or V
    ED film scanner.

    For more info including sharp, close-up photos of both sides of the coin
    pendant and to discuss a possible trade: or call
    (780)920-4016.

    boppen, Apr 18, 2004

  2. boppen

    Lung Fish Guest

    "boppen" <> wrote in news:JDvgc.159017$Pk3.16908@pd7tw1no:

    > LOOKING TO TRADE...
    > Silver Spanish coin in gold 'pirate-themed' pendant and minted in
    > Mexico City in 1550. Coin and pendant is in very fine condition.
    > Pendant has gold skull on top (chain goes through sides of skull) and
    > two gold sabers at the bottom of the coin (half on & half off), with a
    > diamond in one handle and a ruby in the other.

    Ah, but it is CURSED!!!!

    Lung Fish, Apr 18, 2004