Looking to Trade for Older TV series on DVD

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Mike, Mar 21, 2006.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    I like to collect the older TV series. I have plenty to trade including
    Old Radio Shows on CD in mp3. You can find everything here
    www.40smovies.us
    Here is a short list of what I am looking for:
    F-Troop
    Then Came Bronson
    Wild Wild West
    Untouchables
    McMillan & Wife
    Hart to Hart
    Hwy Patrol
    77 Sunset Strip
    Shanandoah
    Laredo
    Salvage One with Andy G.
    Science Fiction Theater
    Six Million Dollar Man
    Sea Hunt
    Mrs. Columbo
    Mission Impossible
    Johnny Staccato
    I Dream of Jeannie
    Hard Castle & McCormick
    Grizzly Adams
    Get Smart
    Car 54 Where Are You
    Barney Miller

    Hope we can set up a trade
    thanks
    Mike
    Mike, Mar 21, 2006

  2. Mike

    sanpablo Guest

    On 20 Mar 2006 16:45:46 -0800, "Mike" <> wrote:

    >I like to collect the older TV series. I have plenty to trade including
    >Old Radio Shows on CD in mp3. You can find everything here
    >www.40smovies.us
    >Here is a short list of what I am looking for:
    >F-Troop
    >Then Came Bronson
    >Wild Wild West
    >Untouchables
    >McMillan & Wife
    >Hart to Hart
    >Hwy Patrol
    >77 Sunset Strip
    >Shanandoah
    >Laredo
    >Salvage One with Andy G.
    >Science Fiction Theater
    >Six Million Dollar Man
    >Sea Hunt
    >Mrs. Columbo
    >Mission Impossible
    >Johnny Staccato
    >I Dream of Jeannie
    >Hard Castle & McCormick
    >Grizzly Adams
    >Get Smart
    >Car 54 Where Are You
    >Barney Miller
    >
    >Hope we can set up a trade
    >thanks
    >Mike

    I have Then Came Bronson and Get Smart complete.
    e-mail rchapman at mail dot com
    sanpablo, Mar 21, 2006