    QUE's SQl Server 2000 DB Design and Implementation study
    book written by Thomas Moore.

    Is the book good enough for me to ace the test?
    phatrice, Aug 6, 2004

  2. phatrice

    * Guest

    No, You have to get the TestKing tools
    *, Aug 9, 2004

  3. >No, You have to get the TestKing tools

    idiot

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 9, 2004
  4. >I just got my book from Amazon.com
    >QUE's SQl Server 2000 DB Design and Implementation study
    >book written by Thomas Moore.
    >
    >Is the book good enough for me to ace the test?

    Sure - so long as you know the product and understand the exam topics!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 9, 2004
  5. phatrice

    phatrice Guest

    well, i have the SQL Server 2000. I was just wondering if
    the book covers all topics of the test.

    phatrice, Aug 9, 2004
  6. >well, i have the SQL Server 2000. I was just wondering if
    >the book covers all topics of the test.

    Professional SQL Server 2000 Programming, Robert Vieira, wrox press
    (should still be able to get a copy) - excellent.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 9, 2004