    to find ports that are in the errdisabled state ;
    network has 6509 / 2811 / and 3750 's

    thks.......ab

    ab, Sep 3, 2006

  2. ab

    VivekRajan Guest

    Re: looking to snmpget to find errdisabled ports

    Check if the CISCO-STACK-MIB is implemented in your devices. I think it
    is available on all the Catalyst systems.

    Specifically the object portAdditionalOperStatus should give you the
    required information. Google for it.

    Regards,
    Vivek Rajan
    http://www.unleashnetworks.com