Looking to pay for some help for HiDef.com!!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by HiDef.com, Aug 1, 2006.

  1. HiDef.com

    HiDef.com Guest

    To anyone that may be interested...

    HiDef.com is looking for some part time help.

    This is work you can do from the comfort of your own home, with your
    own computer on your own schedule...

    The help we need relates to finding some key news / opinion
    contributors to the site so that the site continue to grow and become a
    great and useful place for the casual enthusiast to visit and get
    relevant information.

    HiDef.com is purely for that casual/mass consumer...not for the
    super-technical elite (there are plenty of sites available to service
    that need...)

    You can go to HiDef.com and check out the format of the content and
    news updates to get a sense of the kind of contributors that we are
    looking for...

    HiDef.com is willing to pay for contributors for their help.
    Specifically, we are looking for 2 or 3 "regulars" to keep the site
    updated with fresh daily news links to interesting articles from around
    the web. So if you have some spare time, like to follow the
    Hi-Def/technology/home theater stuff anyway, have an opinion on things
    and are interested in making a few bucks a month, we'd love to hear
    from you.

    Before you respond, please know that HiDef.com is not part of some big
    company with lots of staff, with big take-over-the-world plans... In
    fact, HiDef.com is just run by a couple enthusiats, in their spare
    time, at their expense, for no profit. If you visit the site, you will
    notice that despite the large amount of traffic that comes to the site,
    there are NO ADS. We'd like to keep it that way for as long as
    possible, but really can only do that if the community contributes
    news, information, reviews, etc. to the site.

    HiDef.com is actually the sole destination for all of the following
    domains:

    www.hidef.com
    www.high-def.com
    www.hd-dvds.com
    www.hddvds.com
    www.hidefmovies.com
    www.hi-def.net
    www.hdfilms.com
    www.hdfilms.net
    www.hdfilms.org

    ....Because all these domains lead to www.hidef.com, and the term
    "hidef" itself is now becoming part of the standard english vernacular,
    the sheer volume of traffic that comes through the search engines to
    this site is quite substantial and represents a huge opportunity for
    our contributors to get notable exposure and credit for their thoughts,
    opinions and contributions to the content of this site.
    There is no racket here. We are not selling these domains, We are not
    squatting these domains, or anything like that.

    There are no ads associated with these domains and there are no
    redirects to anything or anybody trying to sell you anything..!

    We are trying to create a place that a casual consumer can go to learn
    more about HiDef stuff and perhaps get basic questions answered without
    getting attacked by the l33t internet illuminati...

    If you want to help create a place like that and possibly get paid a
    small amount to do it, great. If not, great...

    Again, if you have some spare time and you already tend to keep up on
    high definition related things, this could be a great opportunity for
    you to help build a community while using and demonstrating some of the
    awesome knowledge that you have!

    If you feel that you have what it takes and want to help HiDef.com be
    all that it can be for the casual community that is interested in high
    definition, we would appreciate hearing from you!

    Please just e-mail if you are interested in hearing
    more...

    Just looking for some help is all...

    -HiDef.com

    HiDef.com, Aug 1, 2006

  2. On 31 Jul 2006 23:24:09 -0700, "HiDef.com" <> Gave
    us:

    >To anyone that may be interested...
    >
    >HiDef.com is looking for some part time help.

    Hit the streets with a sign:

    "Will beg for money to pay for bullshit"

    Oh... that's right... you just did...

    Hahahaa... just kidding. Good luck with that...

    Phat Bytestard, Aug 1, 2006