Looking to have IE ask to save passwords

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Route9w, Apr 3, 2004.

  1. Route9w

    Route9w Guest

    Naturally, I replied 'No' once and now I am not asked.
    This is the 'feature' that, when I key in a user name and password on
    a secure site, the browser asks if I want the password to be
    saved.....a separate box asks 'check here if you do not want to be
    asked this again' or something to that effect.

    I made a mistake....

    If anyone knows how to reset this I would appreciate knowing how.

    Thanks
    Joe

    Route9w, Apr 3, 2004

  2. Route9w

    striker Guest

    In Internet Explorer, internet options, content, personal information,
    AutoComplete check the box to prompt to save passwords.

    striker, Apr 3, 2004

  3. Route9w

    Bob B Guest

    IE Tools/options/content/auto complete/tick for passwords BB

    Bob B, Apr 3, 2004