    like the Sybex books.

    Also I have worked with XP now for a number of years so I am familiar with
    it.

    Kris M, Mar 10, 2005

  2. Kris M

    Wayne Guest

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp

    --

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system
    of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the
    masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
    - Dennis (sometime in the middle ages)

    Wayne, Mar 11, 2005

  3. Kris M

    Digital_X Guest

    I used the exam cram 2 series for 70-270. It is a good source for the fine
    points on the exam.

    Digital_X, Mar 12, 2005
  4. Kris M

    Irish Tom Guest

    I just acheived the Network + Certification as
    well...congratulations, by the way!
    I also am studying for the (more difficult) MCSA as well.
    I found that the actual Microsoft course material was
    excellent, although a bit pricey.
    I have heard that the Sybex book(s) were good as
    well...but the stuff from Microsoft really coveres all
    the material. Besides, it's right from the horses mouth!
    Hope that helps!

    Irish Tom, Mar 18, 2005