Looking to buy a 106cm Plasma, HI DEF any ideas which is the best ?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Plasma BOY, Mar 6, 2005.

  1. Plasma BOY

    Plasma BOY Guest

    Looking to buy a 106cm Plasma, HI DEF any ideas which is the best ?

    I mean best but also best value. From what ive been reading Sony has
    relased a good cheap one. But it has no componate connectors bummer.

    Also NEC and some others have good ones.

    But iam looking for one with at least a 1024 by 769 resolution. And
    also has DVI and HDMI connectors. It must also have a decent picture
    :)

    Ive been looking arrround but its just way to confusing. And iam
    asking you people out their to help me and other sin my position.

    Thanks.

    /ps it does not need to have speakers or TV tuner, though a stand
    would be nice :)

    Bye.

    Plasma BOY, Mar 6, 2005