    2003), so, should I rush and try to take the 2001 objectives exam?.
    Also, any free resources on the net, that might save me a few bucks in
    books?. Thanks.
    Andres, Jul 7, 2003

  2. Andres

    me® Guest

    Mike Meyers all in one and the passport seem like a popular choice.

    me®, Jul 7, 2003

  3. Andres

    Mike Meyers Guest

    Plus I hang out in this newsgroup and you can ask me questions!

    I'd bust my butt to try to take the current test. Lots easier, mature, well
    known test. When the new one comes out there will be a two month delay
    before any training material - including mine - will be any good.

    Mike Meyers

    Mike Meyers, Jul 8, 2003
  4. David Brignola, Jul 9, 2003
  5. Andres