Looking forward to opinions about miniSipServer.

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Hongtian, Jan 17, 2007.

  1. Hongtian

    Hongtian Guest

    Hi,

    We are the developers of miniSipServer. Our company is MyVoipApp. We
    are looking forward to any opinions or requirements about this SIP
    server.

    If you are interesting in it, please download the software from
    http://www.myvoipapp.com. It is a green software and what you shall do
    is just unzip the package and run it. :)

    After you try this software, please mail us your comments. Any comments
    are welcome. 5 most helpful users will have our free licenses.

    Our contact email is .

    Thanks.

    Sincerely

    Hongtian