    Is there anyone they now where I can download movies in DVD or DivX (for free)

    Best regards,

    Bert

    Bert Eshuis, Oct 5, 2003

  2. Bert Eshuis

    SpeedyBird Guest

    On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 23:55:19 +0200, "Bert Eshuis" <> wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >Is there anyone they now where I can download movies in DVD or DivX (for free)
    >
    >Best regards,
    >
    >Bert

    Free?? What do y ou think this is... the Red Cross?

    Log into DVD Avenue, or Amazon, give your credit card # and they will download movies into your mailbox pretty
    fast and you can get some good bargains on Amazon, if you BUY 'used' DVD's. Good luck!

    SpeedyByrd PhD

    SpeedyBird, Oct 5, 2003

  3. "Bert Eshuis" <> wrote in message
    Hello,

    Is there anyone they now where I can download movies in DVD or DivX (for
    free)

    Best regards,

    Bert

    I TRULY CANNOT BELIVE HOW FUCKING DUMB YOU ARE.

    WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT DOWNLOADING MOVIES FOR FREE IS FAIR TO THE MOVIE
    STUDIOS, ACTORS, DIRECTORS, CAMERA MEN???

    ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE PEOPLE LIKE ME WANT TO DO STUFF TO PEOPLE LIKE
    YOU.

    AS THE BYRD SAID, BUY THE MOVIES, USED OR NEW, OTHERWISE, YOUR A THIEF.

    Anonymous Joe, Oct 6, 2003
  4. "Anonymous Joe" <> wrote in message
    > "Bert Eshuis" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,

    > ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE PEOPLE LIKE ME WANT TO DO STUFF TO PEOPLE

    LIKE
    > YOU.

    I love that line......

    Adrian S. Kuiper, Oct 6, 2003
  5. Bert Eshuis

    Rascal Guest

    "Adrian S. Kuiper" <> wrote in message

    > "Anonymous Joe" <> wrote in message
    > > "Bert Eshuis" <> wrote in message
    > > Hello,

    > > ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE PEOPLE LIKE ME WANT TO DO STUFF TO PEOPLE

    > LIKE
    > > YOU.

    > I love that line......

    Does make you wonder what goes on in some peoples heads though doesn't it??

    This one was also pretty good:

    Rascal, Oct 6, 2003
  6. Bert Eshuis

    Richard C. Guest

    no they no one knows
    ===========

    Richard C., Oct 6, 2003
  7. Rascal wrote:
    > This one was also pretty good:
    >
    > Amazon, give your credit card # and they will download movies into your
    > mailbox pretty fast

    That's the old, standard line for this type of query.

    and tagging wildebeests."
    --Michael J. Nelson

    Grand Inquisitor

    Grand Inquisitor, Oct 7, 2003