    tia

    --
    Stan Pallis

  2. Stan

    PAM. Guest

    "Stan" <> wrote in message
    > Recently moved over with my wife to Christchurch from Sydney so I'm

    looking
    > for work any pointers who to contact as in IT agencies etc would be
    > appreciated, basically my experience covers over 20 years in IT from
    > development, Mainframe, Unix/Linux, Notes/Domino, and Project Management.

    Stan,
    Those that know understand that there is only one.
    Heidi Griffiths.
    I believe she is with agent ElanIT. Track her down (internet) and have a
    chat.

    PAM.
    PAM., Sep 14, 2005

  3. Stan

    Stan Guest

    "PAM." <> wrote in message
    > "Stan" <> wrote in message
    >> Recently moved over with my wife to Christchurch from Sydney so I'm

    > looking
    >> for work any pointers who to contact as in IT agencies etc would be
    >> appreciated, basically my experience covers over 20 years in IT from
    >> development, Mainframe, Unix/Linux, Notes/Domino, and Project Management.

    > Stan,
    > Those that know understand that there is only one.
    > Heidi Griffiths.
    > I believe she is with agent ElanIT. Track her down (internet) and have a
    > chat.
    >
    > PAM.

    Thanks Pam, I've tried them but they haven't been much help, I'll keep
    plugging away.

    Cheers

    Stan
    Stan, Sep 16, 2005
  4. Stan

    PAM. Guest

    "Stan" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks Pam, I've tried them but they haven't been much help, I'll keep
    > plugging away.

    Something else that 'might' help is http://it.seek.co.nz/index.aspx

    PAM.
    PAM., Sep 19, 2005