    Also looking for scans of House, M.D. Season 2.

    Thanks

    , Aug 27, 2006

  2. Justin Guest

    wrote on [27 Aug 2006 12:51:41 -0700]:
    > Has anyone designed thier own covers or have scans of the R1 release?
    >
    > Your assistance is appreciated or direction as to where I might find
    > them ( not at the usual locations of covers.box.sk or cdcovers.cc )
    >
    > Also looking for scans of House, M.D. Season 2.

    you could always buy the dvds

    Justin, Aug 28, 2006

  3. Guest

    If I wanted to buy them, I wouldn't be asking for art-work here.

    I can make some elobrate lie up,if it makes you feel better, however I
    find simply telling you I have burnt copies is the easiest. I have
    no moral/ethical issue with it as the movie studio's make plenty of
    money off my other purchases. They were never destine to get money
    from me off the sale of either of these shows, I would have simply
    never bought them ( although if they were $20 or less, I would have
    bought them, but not at $60+).

    So, back to my orginal question, if you have art-work for either show,
    please send me the link or email them to my account.

    Thank you.

    , Aug 28, 2006
  4. Justin Guest

    wrote on [27 Aug 2006 20:48:20 -0700]:
    > If I wanted to buy them, I wouldn't be asking for art-work here.
    >
    > I can make some elobrate lie up,if it makes you feel better, however I
    > find simply telling you I have burnt copies is the easiest. I have
    > no moral/ethical issue with it as the movie studio's make plenty of
    > money off my other purchases. They were never destine to get money
    > from me off the sale of either of these shows, I would have simply
    > never bought them ( although if they were $20 or less, I would have
    > bought them, but not at $60+).

    Then destroy your burned copies. You have no right to them

    Thief

    Justin, Aug 28, 2006
  5. Guest

    On 27 Aug 2006 12:51:41 -0700, wrote:

    >Has anyone designed thier own covers or have scans of the R1 release?
    >
    >Your assistance is appreciated or direction as to where I might find
    >them ( not at the usual locations of covers.box.sk or cdcovers.cc )
    >
    >Also looking for scans of House, M.D. Season 2.
    >
    >Thanks

    try http://www.cdcovers.cc/

    , Aug 31, 2006
  6. Guest

    On 27 Aug 2006 12:51:41 -0700, wrote:

    >Has anyone designed thier own covers or have scans of the R1 release?
    >
    >Your assistance is appreciated or direction as to where I might find
    >them ( not at the usual locations of covers.box.sk or cdcovers.cc )
    >
    >Also looking for scans of House, M.D. Season 2.
    >
    >Thanks

    sorry, didn't read the whole post, guess you already looked

    , Aug 31, 2006