    Hello everybody!
    Does anyone have the test questions for 70-210 of
    MeasureUp?
    Christina, Aug 18, 2003

  2. Christina

    brian Guest

    I have a newer set of exam questions for 210 if you would
    like them. Just email me.

    brian, Aug 19, 2003

  3. Christina

    Oscar Guest

    I would LOVE to have them. Please e-mail them to me.

    Thank You in advice
    Oscar

    Oscar, Aug 19, 2003
  4. "Oscar" <> wrote in message
    > I would LOVE to have them. Please e-mail them to me.
    >
    > Thank You in advice
    > Oscar

    You didn't say pretty please, ass fucker.

    --
    Fris "LotD" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    Frisbee® MCNGP, Aug 19, 2003
  5. Christina

    R Adorno Guest

    I would appreciate them also.
    Thanks

    R Adorno, Aug 23, 2003
  6. Christina

    Dean Marcus Guest

    I have the test questions for the ENTIRE mcsa, I got the Dummies Guide, as a
    pre-exam revison aid. Anyway they come with all the questions for all
    modules.

    Sweeeeet

    Its only £25 in the UK, about the same in the USA too I guess.

    Dean Marcus, Aug 23, 2003
  7. Christina

    Dan Ward Guest

    Yes, I have them as well as the SelfTest questions (both were invaluable in
    my studies)
    Dan Ward, Sep 4, 2003
  8. Please, send to me too.

    Thanks

    Elizabeth

    Elizabeth Souza, Sep 8, 2003
  9. Christina

    MCSE World Guest

    I heard a rumor that they were for sale on the vendor's Web site...

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Sep 9, 2003
  10. Christina

    mario8864 Guest

    Originally posted by Brian

    > I have a newer set of exam questions for 210 if you would

    > like them. Just email me.

    could you send me those questions

    mario8864, Nov 5, 2003