Looking for Suggestions

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by =?Utf-8?B?U3lyYWN1c2VDaGVlcg==?=, Feb 8, 2005.

  1. I have been tasked with finding the best (which probably also means most cost
    effective) Microsoft .NET training for a local organization. This company is
    located in the Baltimore, Maryland area.

    What suggestions are out there for pursuing training for anywhere from 2 to
    10 developers. Does Microsoft offer their own training options, other than
    providing the exams and the books?

    My guess is that we would have two groups of people, one group going for
    MCSE certification and the other going for MCSD certification.

    Also, I found 5 MS Certified partners within a 60 mile radius of Baltimore.
    These include:
    - New Horizons
    - ICI Systems
    - Online Consulting
    - Attronica Learning
    - KEI Pearson Advanced Training Center

    Has anyone had any experience with any of these companies? If so, would you
    suggest another organization use their services, or did you find the training
    they offered lacking?

    Thanks,
    Scott

    Go Orange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    =?Utf-8?B?U3lyYWN1c2VDaGVlcg==?=, Feb 8, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U3lyYWN1c2VDaGVlcg==?=

    Guest

    Hey Scott-
    You may want to consider Hands On Technology
    Transfer....www.traininghott.com

    They offer courses in the Baltimore area. Their prices are marked on
    each course description page.

    Good luck.
    Scott Mortimer
    mortimer*at*gmail.com

    SyracuseCheer wrote:
    > I have been tasked with finding the best (which probably also means

    most cost
    > effective) Microsoft .NET training for a local organization. This

    company is
    > located in the Baltimore, Maryland area.
    >
    > What suggestions are out there for pursuing training for anywhere

    from 2 to
    > 10 developers. Does Microsoft offer their own training options,

    other than
    > providing the exams and the books?
    >
    > My guess is that we would have two groups of people, one group going

    for
    > MCSE certification and the other going for MCSD certification.
    >
    > Also, I found 5 MS Certified partners within a 60 mile radius of

    Baltimore.
    > These include:
    > - New Horizons
    > - ICI Systems
    > - Online Consulting
    > - Attronica Learning
    > - KEI Pearson Advanced Training Center
    >
    > Has anyone had any experience with any of these companies? If so,

    would you
    > suggest another organization use their services, or did you find the

    training
    > they offered lacking?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Scott

    , Feb 8, 2005

  3. Scott,

    Thanks for the feedback!

    =?Utf-8?B?U3lyYWN1c2VDaGVlcg==?=, Feb 9, 2005