    certification's?
    --
    "Obstacles will always feel better when you are looking back at them."

    =?Utf-8?B?NG15ZmFtaWx5?=, Jan 11, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?NG15ZmFtaWx5?=

    Guest

    ....so many places look best in the rear view mirror.

    Have similar situation. Interested in MOS cert. practice exams,
    discussion group, study guides and everything else that might be useful
    professionally.

    Please forward doc's of interest as I will do same for you as I locate
    links, etc. The more specific your posts re: your interests, the more
    helpful I will try to be.

    Thanx,

    MickeyM

    , Jan 12, 2006