Looking for somewhere to take the exams in SE Iowa

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?RGF3bg==?=, Jun 26, 2006.

  1. Does anyone know where I can find places to take the MCSE exams in Des Moines
    or SE Iowa?

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF3bg==?=, Jun 26, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGF3bg==?=

    Jtyc Guest

    www.2test.com

    Jtyc, Jun 26, 2006

  3. Have you tried to register for an exam using Prometric or Vue?

    www.prometric.com
    www.vue.com

    They have site finders.

    --
    Mostly Gizzards

    A+ Network+ MCSA

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 26, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?RGF3bg==?=

    Consultant Guest

    no, they dont have computers out there, sorry

    Consultant, Jun 26, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?RGF3bg==?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Specifically:

    NEW HORIZONS
    DES MOINES, IOWA 50310
    Phone: 5152263265 Site Code: IA13 3850 MERLE HAY ROAD
    MERLE HAY TOWERS STE 200
    Attached Merle Hay Mall

    Jtyc, Jun 26, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?RGF3bg==?=

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 13:28:01 -0700, Dawn cast into the ether:

    > Does anyone know where I can find places to take the MCSE exams in Des Moines
    > or SE Iowa?

    Why yes! Yes I do.

    I know where I can find places in Allentown, PA and Seattle, WA, too.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Jun 26, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?RGF3bg==?=

    kpg Guest

    As Jtyc once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > Specifically:
    >
    > NEW HORIZONS
    > DES MOINES, IOWA 50310
    > Phone: 5152263265 Site Code: IA13 3850 MERLE HAY ROAD
    > MERLE HAY TOWERS STE 200
    > Attached Merle Hay Mall

    Hey, not everyone has access to the Internet, you know.

    kpg, Jun 26, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?RGF3bg==?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > Hey, not everyone has access to the Internet, you know.

    You don't talk bad about Iowa.

    Jtyc, Jun 26, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?RGF3bg==?=

    CBIC Guest

    "Dawn" <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know where I can find places to take the MCSE exams in Des
    > Moines
    > or SE Iowa?

    I don't know the exact location but I bet it's near a corn field.

    CBIC, Jun 27, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?RGF3bg==?=

    kpg Guest

    As CBIC once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >> Does anyone know where I can find places to take the MCSE exams in
    >> Des Moines
    >> or SE Iowa?

    > I don't know the exact location but I bet it's near a corn field.

    lol. Go Figure.

    kpg, Jun 27, 2006