    timer feature that will shut off the recording after a certain amout
    of time. A schedualed recording feature would also be nice, but
    would need to have the radio station always on for it to work.

    lbbss, Jun 17, 2007

  2. lbbss

    WCH Guest

    lbbss wrote:
    > I have for software that records from radio shows I listen on the
    > Internet, with a timer feature. I have a recorder but it has no
    > timer feature that will shut off the recording after a certain amout
    > of time. A schedualed recording feature would also be nice, but
    > would need to have the radio station always on for it to work.

    Total Recorder from software publisher High Criteria should do what you
    want. I haven't used it in a couple of years but used to find scheduled
    streams of radio broadcast and used the Pro version of Total Recorder to
    record specific streams at specific times for a specific duration and
    then shut off. Worked fine for me, and had some utilities to convert
    and edit audio files that was handy as well.

    WCH, Jun 17, 2007