    --
    "Okay Scotty, now beam down my clothes."
    www.geocities.com/ldavison10
    Lee Davison, Aug 3, 2004

  2. Lee Davison

    SgtMinor Guest

    If you don't have a manufacturer name and part number, and there is no
    website with a detailed picture, put it up for sale on eBay, or at the
    next computer fair. Or take it in to a local computer shop and see if
    the techies there can make it fit.

    These guys sell small fans:
    http://store.yahoo.com/eagletcny/20lapcoolfan.html

    I've bought a laptop cooling fan from them and it was a smooth deal. I
    have no idea where you can find small connector plugs for retail sale.

    SgtMinor, Aug 3, 2004

  3. Lee Davison

    Steven Guest

    Tt= Thermaltake
    very good fan+sink
    may be the volcano 9 model i got about 4 of em but had to stop using it when
    i upgraded to a amd64 (wont fit socket size)

    if you can make the sink and fan fit somehow make it because its a very good
    cooler , smaller sinks/fans are crap like cooler master

    Steve

    Steven, Aug 4, 2004