    they might renamed the phone.

    -Latin.
    , Apr 2, 2005

  2. Soren Rathje Guest

    wrote:
    > I have recently aquired two SIEMENS HiNet LP 5100 sip phones in good
    > working condition.I have been googleing for a user manual w/o any
    > succes.I am interested in any sort of documentation about this
    > phones.The siemens site search is not returning anything on this
    > model, they might renamed the phone.
    >
    > -Latin.

    I presume they are Siemens OptiPoint 300a's ??

    White/Grey phone, two line display, two rows of functionkeys with a
    dialpad between..

    What firmware release - 2.0 or 2.5 ?

    /Soren
    Soren Rathje, Apr 2, 2005

  3. Soren Rathje Guest

    wrote:
    > I have recently aquired two SIEMENS HiNet LP 5100 sip phones in good
    > working condition.I have been googleing for a user manual w/o any
    > succes.I am interested in any sort of documentation about this
    > phones.The siemens site search is not returning anything on this
    > model, they might renamed the phone.
    >
    > -Latin.

    You should be able to find your way from here:

    http://www.siemens.com/index.jsp?sd...77912s9t4u0z1&sdc_sid=8781154315&sdc_ggid=17&

    /Soren
    Soren Rathje, Apr 3, 2005