    US(BOSTON)? We evaluated Quintum Tenor and looks ok. Just wanted to
    get a second opinion.

    Any help appreciated.
    Rejith Krishnan, Nov 15, 2003

  2. Rejith Krishnan

    shido Guest

    But what are you trying to DO with them?

    --
    Greg Merriweather
    The NuFone Network

    519-251-8225 x 3000
    IM:

    shido, Nov 16, 2003

  3. Rejith Krishnan

    aaaa Guest

    digital trunk or analog trunk?

    aaaa, Nov 18, 2003
  4. Rejith Krishnan

    Appan KH Guest

    hi,
    For PSTN to PSTN analogue connection the Tenor800- quintum Gws is good
    and better than many GWs. Currenly many Gws are operational in India.

    Appan KH, Nov 24, 2003