    do without you guys!!

    Any help is appreciated. Thanks and RegardS!!

    Mike

    Josh Randall , May 22, 2004

  2. Josh Randall

    Biz Guest

    "Josh Randall " <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > Hello, May 23rd and May 25th are the season finale episodes of these
    > GREAT SHOWS!!!
    >
    > I was wondering if anybody has been puting these in order on DVD-r and
    > are willing to sell them ??
    >
    > HUGE fan of both series~!!!!
    >
    > Did not have time to tape and watch but would love to see them now
    > cause I dont want to wait for them on the DVD release!
    >
    > Thanks to all your loyal tv fans out there for taping and doing these
    > shows!!
    >
    > Thanks to the person who sold me Las Vegas. I dont know what I would
    > do without you guys!!
    >
    > Any help is appreciated. Thanks and RegardS!!
    >
    > Mike

    Buy a Tivo

    Biz, May 22, 2004

  3. Josh Randall

    Justin Guest

    Josh Randall wrote on [22 May 2004 00:20:27 -0700]:
    > Hello, May 23rd and May 25th are the season finale episodes of these
    > GREAT SHOWS!!!
    >
    > I was wondering if anybody has been puting these in order on DVD-r and
    > are willing to sell them ??
    >
    > HUGE fan of both series~!!!!
    >
    > Did not have time to tape and watch but would love to see them now
    > cause I dont want to wait for them on the DVD release!
    >
    > Thanks to all your loyal tv fans out there for taping and doing these
    > shows!!
    >
    > Thanks to the person who sold me Las Vegas. I dont know what I would
    > do without you guys!!
    >
    > Any help is appreciated. Thanks and RegardS!!

    Gee. you can't wait a couple months? Why not? Too impatient?

    Justin, May 22, 2004
  4. Josh Randall

    jayembee Guest

    (Josh Randall ) wrote:

    > I was wondering if anybody has been puting these in order
    > on DVD-r and are willing to sell them ??

    Encouraging illegal activity, are we?

    > Did not have time to tape and watch but would love to see
    > them now cause I dont want to wait for them on the DVD release!

    Tough.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, May 23, 2004
  5. Josh Randall

    Opticreep Guest

    (jayembee) wrote in message news:<>...
    > (Josh Randall ) wrote:
    >
    > > I was wondering if anybody has been puting these in order
    > > on DVD-r and are willing to sell them ??

    > Encouraging illegal activity, are we?

    Well, if someone hypothetically sends him a dozen used VHS tapes or
    CDRWs that just happen to have unerased contents from the previous
    user who may have been a fan of "24" and "Alias"... there would be
    absolutely nothing you can do about it, is there?

    > > Did not have time to tape and watch but would love to see
    > > them now cause I dont want to wait for them on the DVD release!

    > Tough.

    For you. It must be hard being so full of it up your ass, isn't?

    Opticreep, May 23, 2004
  6. Josh Randall

    Biz Guest

    wrote:

    > > > I was wondering if anybody has been puting these in order
    > > > on DVD-r and are willing to sell them ??

    > > Encouraging illegal activity, are we?

    > Well, if someone hypothetically sends him a dozen used VHS tapes or
    > CDRWs that just happen to have unerased contents from the previous
    > user who may have been a fan of "24" and "Alias"... there would be
    > absolutely nothing you can do about it, is there?

    Stupidity or forgetfullness does not get around the fact that someone
    actively distributed copyrighted material. You buy stolen goods, and you
    get caught, you still are responsible.

    Biz, May 23, 2004
  7. Josh Randall

    Mike Kohary Guest

    Biz wrote:
    > "Opticreep" <> wrote in message
    >> (jayembee) wrote in message

    >>> (Josh Randall )

    >>> Encouraging illegal activity, are we?

    >> Well, if someone hypothetically sends him a dozen used VHS tapes or
    >> CDRWs that just happen to have unerased contents from the previous
    >> user who may have been a fan of "24" and "Alias"... there would be
    >> absolutely nothing you can do about it, is there?

    > Stupidity or forgetfullness does not get around the fact that someone
    > actively distributed copyrighted material. You buy stolen goods, and
    > you get caught, you still are responsible.

    Honestly, isn't this a bit anal? It's a recorded TV show, for heaven's
    sake.

    Mike

    Mike Kohary, May 26, 2004