    The Go Up extension (it allows you to to easily navigate up a level on a
    site) appears to be broken with 1.0.3.
    Does anyone know of a similar extension? TIA.
    xModem, Apr 20, 2005

  2. xModem

    Moz Champion Guest

    xModem wrote:
    > The Go Up extension (it allows you to to easily navigate up a level on a
    > site) appears to be broken with 1.0.3.
    > Does anyone know of a similar extension? TIA.

    Latest version
    Version:
    0.9.1
    Released:
    2005-02-26
    Size:
    9.6KB
    For:
    Firefox 1.0
    Supported languages:
    en it-IT

    Did you uninstall it prior to installing it on 1.03? There is a note to
    unistall previous versions prior to this one, that may apply to this
    version as well.

    http://www.extensionsmirror.nl/index.php?s=0567fd5961edf8ea57cc78826eb38c1f&showtopic=243
    Moz Champion, Apr 20, 2005

  3. xModem

    xModem Guest

    On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 02:23:10 GMT, Moz Champion <>
    wrote:

    >xModem wrote:
    >> The Go Up extension (it allows you to to easily navigate up a level on a
    >> site) appears to be broken with 1.0.3.
    >> Does anyone know of a similar extension? TIA.

    >Latest version
    >Version:
    > 0.9.1
    >Released:
    > 2005-02-26
    >Size:
    > 9.6KB
    >For:
    > Firefox 1.0
    >Supported languages:
    > en it-IT
    >
    >Did you uninstall it prior to installing it on 1.03? There is a note to
    >unistall previous versions prior to this one, that may apply to this
    >version as well.
    >
    >http://www.extensionsmirror.nl/index.php?s=0567fd5961edf8ea57cc78826eb38c1f&showtopic=243

    No previous version installed now. I reformatted my HD and reinstalled
    everything from scratch this week.

    It appears here http://extensionroom.mozdev.org/clav/In that the author's Link
    Toolbar is also broken. I would imagine it's just a matter of time before he
    updates them.
    xModem, Apr 20, 2005
  4. xModem

    Rom Guest

    On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 21:39:30 -0400, xModem rambled:

    > The Go Up extension (it allows you to to easily navigate up a level on a
    > site) appears to be broken with 1.0.3.
    > Does anyone know of a similar extension? TIA.

    Have a look at Diggler 0.9 <http://diggler.mozdev.org/>.
    Works with Firefox 1.0.3 here.

    --
    Rom
    Rom, Apr 20, 2005
  5. xModem

    xModem Guest

    On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 00:37:37 +1000, Rom <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 21:39:30 -0400, xModem rambled:
    >
    >> The Go Up extension (it allows you to to easily navigate up a level on a
    >> site) appears to be broken with 1.0.3.
    >> Does anyone know of a similar extension? TIA.

    >Have a look at Diggler 0.9 <http://diggler.mozdev.org/>.
    >Works with Firefox 1.0.3 here.

    Does the trick. Thanks.
    xModem, Apr 20, 2005
  6. xModem

    Splibbilla Guest

    xModem <> in news::

    >>Have a look at Diggler 0.9 <http://diggler.mozdev.org/>.
    >>Works with Firefox 1.0.3 here.

    > Does the trick. Thanks.

    or googlebar. and has other uses. not sure if it's uneconomically "bloated" versus other alts.

    --
    All Gecko/1.7.7: 2005041417
    1 WinXP + Ff 1.0.3 + GoogleBar(XPI-rimental), Sage, PrefBar, Tabbrowser Preferences, CopyURL, IEView,
    Splibbilla, Apr 24, 2005
  7. xModem

    xModem Guest

    On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 11:16:30 +0000 (UTC), Splibbilla
    <> wrote:

    >xModem <> in news::
    >
    >>>Have a look at Diggler 0.9 <http://diggler.mozdev.org/>.
    >>>Works with Firefox 1.0.3 here.

    >> Does the trick. Thanks.

    >or googlebar. and has other uses. not sure if it's uneconomically "bloated" versus other alts.

    I thought that might be redundant, given the built-in Google search box, and
    the highlight features of Firefox.
    xModem, Apr 24, 2005