looking for recommendaton for DVD/VCR player

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Bruce, Apr 18, 2004.

  1. Bruce

    Bruce Guest

    I am a CPR instructor and am looking for a DVD/VCR player. Here are the
    criteria I am looking for:

    able to Pause for a long time (in excess of 1/2 hr) without going into a
    standby mode or a resume mode
    shuttle jog (or equivalant)
    rigid (I will be traveling from one location to another)
    portability

    optional:
    front jacks
    dvd recording

    I do not need a "high end" unit

    Thanks
    Bp

    Bruce, Apr 18, 2004

  2. >
    >I am a CPR instructor and am looking for a DVD/VCR player. Here are the
    >criteria I am looking for:

    >rigid (I will be traveling from one location to another)

    This is a criteria that does not apply to *any* DVD/VCR combo on the market.

    All makes and models of DVD/VCR combo units in all price ranges are of a
    compromised design and are almost totally unsuitable for consumer uses, much
    less commercial/instructional uses. - Reinhart

    LASERandDVDfan, Apr 18, 2004