    Steve Guest

    Lance Percival "There's another one behind", 1961 the song or the lyrics.

    Thanks
    Steve, Apr 16, 2005

  2. Steve

    riddick Guest

    "Steve" <> wrote in message
    news:3788e.20315$...
    > Lance Percival "There's another one behind", 1961 the song or the lyrics.
    >
    > Thanks

    http://tinyurl.com/7j8wu

    Woe, woe is real

    Shame and scandal in the family

    Woe, woe is real

    Shame and scandal in the family

    In Trinidad there was a family

    With much confusion as you will see

    It was a momma and a papa and a boy who was grown

    Wanted to marry, have a wife of his own

    Found a young girl who suited him nice

    Went to his papa to ask his advice

    His papa said, 'Son, I have to say no,

    'That girl is your sister, but your momma don't know'

    Woe, woe is real

    Shame and scandal in the family

    Woe, woe is real

    Shame and scandal in the family

    A week went by and the summer came down

    Soon the best cook in the island he found

    He went to his papa to make a day

    His papa shook his head and to him he did say

    'You can't marry that girl I have to say no

    'That girl is your sister, but your momma don't know'

    Woe, woe is real

    Shame and scandal in the family

    Woe, woe is real

    Shame and scandal in the family

    INSTRUMENTAL

    He went to his momma and covered his head

    And told his momma what his papa had said

    His momma she laughed, she says: 'Go man, go

    'Your daddy ain't your daddy, but your daddy don't know'

    riddick, Apr 16, 2005