    If you are looking for RAM or have some old RAM, please post here, as
    I, and many others are trying to get a hold of RAM.
    , Aug 1, 2007

  2. samuel Guest

    wrote in
    news::

    > If you are looking for RAM or have some old RAM, please post
    > here, as I, and many others are trying to get a hold of RAM.

    ewe are ? old ram ??
    samuel, Aug 1, 2007

  3. wrote:
    > If you are looking for RAM or have some old RAM, please post here, as
    > I, and many others are trying to get a hold of RAM.

    Hip waders come in handy too.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 1, 2007
  4. Plato Guest

    Plato, Aug 1, 2007
  5. Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-08-01,
    <> wrote:
    > If you are looking for RAM or have some old RAM, please post here, as
    > I, and many others are trying to get a hold of RAM.

    This could be one:

    ,@;@,
    ,@;@;@;@;@;@/ )@;@;
    ,;@;@;@;@;@;@|_/@' e\
    (|@;@:mad:\@;@;@;@:mad:( \
    '@;@;@|@;@;@;@;'`"--'
    '@;@;/;@;/;@;'
    ) // | ||
    \ \\ | ||
    \ \\ ) \\ jgs
    `"` `"``
    (thanks to Joan G Stark)

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Aug 1, 2007
  6. Vanguard Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > If you are looking for RAM or have some old RAM, please post here, as
    > I, and many others are trying to get a hold of RAM.

    If can't even bother to figure out what type of RAM you need and include
    it in your post then you haven't a clue if whatever anyone mentions here
    is usable to you. Yep, another clueless Google Grouper.
    Vanguard, Aug 1, 2007