    Any recommendations will be gladly accepted!

    Thank you.

    Martin
    Martin*, Apr 8, 2004

  2. Martin*

    mastermesh Guest

    Photoshop... Nuff said.

    Get a Free Paypal account So that you can accept Credit Card Payments
    Online!

    https://www.paypal.com/mrb/pal=V4D6RBH32S34S

    "Martin*" <> wrote in message
    > Good morning,
    >
    > I'm looking for a pdf to jpg/jpeg converter.
    >
    > Any recommendations will be gladly accepted!
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > Martin

    ---
    mastermesh, Apr 8, 2004

  3. In article <1f7dc.32774$>, Martin*
    <> wrote:

    > Good morning,
    >
    > I'm looking for a pdf to jpg/jpeg converter.
    >
    > Any recommendations will be gladly accepted!

    Anything that can EDIT a PDF file would do.
    Aside from that, you can take screenshots, combine the parts, then save
    the file as a JPEG. You'd be able to use any image editor for that.
    Keep in mind that you should view the best quality of the PDF in order
    to get a clear result.
    mixedmessages, Apr 9, 2004
  4. Martin*

    Andy Guest

    Andy, Apr 9, 2004
  5. Martin*

    Andy Guest

    "Martin*" <> wrote in message
    > Good morning,
    >
    > I'm looking for a pdf to jpg/jpeg converter.
    >
    > Any recommendations will be gladly accepted!
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > Martin

    Eventually use Adobe Acrobat (no reader) to extract pictures from PDF file
    or you can save your PDF file as : eps , png , ps, rtf , tif and jpg , jpeg
    , jpe .
    If your PDF file has multiple pages Acrobat makes above files out of every
    page on one mouse click, it is so easy.
    Andy, Apr 9, 2004
  6. Martin*

    Martin* Guest

    Thank you all for your suggestions/recommendations.

    Much appreciated!

    Martin
    Martin*, Apr 9, 2004