Looking for partner for VoIP device!

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by gery, Apr 19, 2007.

  1. gery

    gery Guest

    As a leading voip manufacturer in China,we are supplying with ip phones
    ,usb skype phones ,and voice gateway .
    We are looking for distributors,welcome to be our partner

    1.VoIP phone .Support IAX,SIP.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    2.USB skype phone