Looking for partner for VoIP device!

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by candy, Nov 14, 2006.

  1. candy

    candy Guest

    As a leading voip manufacturer in China,Roby Tech. supplying with ip
    phones ,usb skype phones ,and voice gateway .
    We are looking for distributors,welcome to be our partner

    1.VoIP phone .Support IAX,SIP,H.323 .
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    2.USB skype phone

    [​IMG]

    3 .voice gateway .Support SIP

    [​IMG][​IMG]

    ******************************
    candy

    Roby Tech. Co., Ltd.

    Skype : candy_chinaroby
    Web: http://www.chinaroby.com
    Email:
    Tel : 86-755-83843088
    ******************************

    candy, Nov 14, 2006

  2. candy

    robert Guest

    cut

    > ******************************
    > candy
    >
    > Roby Tech. Co., Ltd.
    >
    > Skype : candy_chinaroby
    > Web: http://www.chinaroby.com
    > Email:
    > Tel : 86-755-83843088

    We would be very interested in partnership with you, but we'd like to
    get in contact with you: do u have a office phone number at which we
    may reach you? Please, only office/home phone numbers, no mobile (we
    wont call if mobile)!!!

    We look forward for a possible partnership,

    Thanks
    Vinnie

    robert, Nov 15, 2006