    the old Disney short cartoon "The Coyote´s Lament"? It is also a part
    of "Disney Cartoon Parade Vol 2" which I am also searching for.
    Thanks! Jan-Erik
    Jan-Erik Hedlund, Jul 29, 2004

  2. Jan-Erik Hedlund

    Mark Beals Guest

    (Jan-Erik Hedlund) wrote in message news:
    > Does anyone out there know a place where to buy or has in possession
    > the old Disney short cartoon "The Coyote´s Lament"? It is also a part
    > of "Disney Cartoon Parade Vol 2" which I am also searching for.
    > Thanks! Jan-Erik

    Disney Cartoon Parade Volume 2 was only released on CED videodisc. I
    have the DiscoVision laserdisc, made in 1979. eBay is probably the
    only place you could find it now, but it only shows up every year or
    two.
    Mark Beals, Jul 29, 2004

  3. (Mark Beals) wrote in message news:<>...
    > (Jan-Erik Hedlund) wrote in message news:
    > > Does anyone out there know a place where to buy or has in possession
    > > the old Disney short cartoon "The Coyote´s Lament"? It is also a part
    > > of "Disney Cartoon Parade Vol 2" which I am also searching for.
    > > Thanks! Jan-Erik

    > Disney Cartoon Parade Volume 2 was only released on CED videodisc. I
    > have the DiscoVision laserdisc, made in 1979. eBay is probably the
    > only place you could find it now, but it only shows up every year or
    > two.

    Thank you for you answer! I have some additional questions regarding
    the CED and other laserdisc systems: Are all laserdisc systems
    compatible? Is there a simple way/service to transfer the laserdisc
    video onto a CD?
    (Laserdisc systems have never been a hit in Sweden...only few people
    have imported players and discs...)
    Jan-Erik Hedlund, Jul 31, 2004
  4. The CED videodisc is mechanical in nature.
    It uses a stylus pickup, where the Laservision/Laserdisc/CD-Video uses a
    laser-pickup.

    Two completely different ways of providing a videosignal for your TV-set.

    Do a Google on the CED video disc and be surprised.
    It's very fascinating stuff.

    Best regards

    --
    Brian Hougaard Baldersbæk