    need to enter newsgroup subscriptions by hand.)

    Many thanks!

    Al
    Al, Jan 25, 2007

  2. Al wrote:
    > Hi...
    >
    > Wwhich are (is) the best newsgroup(s) to get info about telephones that
    > do IAX?
    >
    > (Sorry I can't get a "list of all newsgroups" on my server and therefore
    > need to enter newsgroup subscriptions by hand.)
    >
    > Many thanks!
    >
    > Al

    This is the only newsgroup I know of. You might check out the forums at
    voxilla.com. They are usually active.
    Jonathan Roberts, Jan 25, 2007

  3. Thus spaketh Jonathan Roberts:
    > Al wrote:
    >> Hi...
    >>
    >> Wwhich are (is) the best newsgroup(s) to get info about telephones
    >> that do IAX?
    >>
    >> (Sorry I can't get a "list of all newsgroups" on my server and
    >> therefore need to enter newsgroup subscriptions by hand.)
    >>
    >> Many thanks!
    >>
    >> Al

    > This is the only newsgroup I know of. You might check out the forums
    > at voxilla.com. They are usually active.

    There's also uk.telecom.voip which the OP has also posted in.

    Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk
    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Jan 25, 2007
  4. {{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
    > Thus spaketh Jonathan Roberts:
    >> Al wrote:
    >>> Hi...
    >>>
    >>> Wwhich are (is) the best newsgroup(s) to get info about telephones
    >>> that do IAX?
    >>>
    >>> (Sorry I can't get a "list of all newsgroups" on my server and
    >>> therefore need to enter newsgroup subscriptions by hand.)
    >>>
    >>> Many thanks!
    >>>
    >>> Al

    >> This is the only newsgroup I know of. You might check out the forums
    >> at voxilla.com. They are usually active.

    > There's also uk.telecom.voip which the OP has also posted in.

    Thanks. I often miss the UK groups. Thanks for pointing it out.
    Jonathan Roberts, Jan 26, 2007
  5. Al

    Al Guest

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}} <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

    > Thus spaketh Jonathan Roberts:

    [...]
    > > This is the only newsgroup I know of. You might check out the forums
    > > at voxilla.com. They are usually active.

    > There's also uk.telecom.voip which the OP has also posted in.

    Thanks for the info!

    I picked these two newsgroup names off some VoIP related web sites, and
    although I am not in the UK but in Okinawa, I think i'll make use of
    both groups - like, 2000 ideas to pick from are better than 1000 ;-)

    Al
    Al, Jan 27, 2007