    can anybody recommend me a suitable product?

    thanks in advance!

    //H

    H@rro, Oct 11, 2005

  2. H@rro

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "H@rro" <.devslashnull@nospam..signitory.info> wrote in
    message news:434c2f78$0$11077$4all.nl
    > hi,
    >
    > I'm currently looking around for a new router/switch to
    > replace my current Zyxel B200-v2 and a cheap ATA.
    >
    > the specs the new router/switch should contain the
    > following: - WAN connection for my ADSL2+ modem (cannot switch that
    > one here) - WiFi (11 or 24Mbit is ok)
    > - 4 100Mbit LAN connections, full 100Mbit traffic *so no
    > shared traffic* - VoIP build in with 1 or 2 analog connectors
    > - an internal S0 port like the Fritz! WLAN Box would be
    > fun but not neccesary.
    >
    > can anybody recommend me a suitable product?
    >
    > thanks in advance!

    You mentioned the AVM Fritz!Box, that would do everything you want except
    the 4 LAN ports, but a 5 or 8 port switch would be a minimal extra cost.
    It has a built in modem as well.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Oct 11, 2005

  3. H@rro

    Martin² Guest

    Zyxel 2602HWL will do all that you require, good, not cheap.
    Draytek Vigor 2600VG does it all, except landline pass-trough, excellent,
    reliable, not cheap, but you can pick one up on Ebay at half price right
    now.
    Regards,
    Martin
    (I have both above mentioned routers)

    Martin², Oct 12, 2005
  4. H@rro

    H@rro Guest

    "Martin²" <> schreef in bericht
    > Zyxel 2602HWL will do all that you require, good, not cheap.
    > Draytek Vigor 2600VG does it all, except landline pass-trough, excellent,
    > reliable, not cheap, but you can pick one up on Ebay at half price right
    > now.

    have looked at the specs of both and on the draytek website I found the
    Draytec Vigor 2900VG
    because the 2600 has a build in ADSL modem, my provider in sweden doesn't
    provide me
    to switch that one. So I will go for the 2900VG ...

    thanks for the advise!

    //H@rro

    H@rro, Oct 12, 2005