    jason Guest

    please could anyone tell me best newsgroups for music
    cheers

    jason, Jul 11, 2004

  2. jason

    Ionizer Guest

    <jason> wrote in message
    news:...
    > please could anyone tell me best newsgroups for music
    > cheers

    alt.binaries.sounds.mp3 is an outstanding place to start. Here is their
    faq: http://www.mp3-faq.org/faq1.html

    --
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Jul 11, 2004

  3. jason

    °Mike° Guest

    alt.walk-on-over-to.HMV
    alt.walk-on-over-to.VIRGIN
    alt.walk-on-over-to.TOWER-RECORDS

    On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 18:04:26 +0100, in
    <>
    jason scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jul 11, 2004
  4. jason

    Unk Guest

    On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 18:04:26 +0100, jason wrote:

    >please could anyone tell me best newsgroups for music
    >cheers

    alt.binaries.country.mp3
    alt.binaries.mp3
    alt.binaries.music.mp3
    alt.binaries.sound.mp3
    alt.binaries.sound.radio.oldtime
    alt.binaries.sound.utilities
    alt.binaries.sounds
    alt.binaries.sounds.1940s.mp3
    alt.binaries.sounds.1950s.mp3
    alt.binaries.sounds.1960s.mp3
    alt.binaries.sounds.1970s.mp3
    alt.binaries.sounds.1980s.mp3
    alt.binaries.sounds.1990s.mp3
    alt.binaries.sounds.78-era
    alt.binaries.sounds.78rpm-era
    alt.binaries.sounds.country.mp3
    alt.binaries.sounds.mp3
    alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.1940s
    alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.1950s
    alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.1960s
    alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.1970s
    alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.1980s
    alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.1990s
    alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.2000
    alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.2000s
    alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.2001s

    Unk, Jul 11, 2004
  5. jason

    Max Guest

    In article <>, jason wrote:

    > please could anyone tell me best newsgroups for music
    > cheers

    ANY that have any reference to music in them.

    I mean, really, we have to have some idea what you would look for in a
    group about music to tell you which is best in doing that.

    Are you looking for some particular style? Musicianship? How to play?
    Tips about using software for it? Gossip about favorite groups? WHAT?

    Max, Jul 11, 2004