    emailed ms as well but would like to get someone out to the printers ASAP.
    searching google images turned up OK images, but nothing high enough quality
    for my liking. thanks!
    Rob, Sep 22, 2004

  2. Rob

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rob climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > anyone have one with a decent resolution? yes i know they are
    > available on the MS website, but it wont let me associate my passport
    > with my MCSE id without a number of one of my tests. considering its
    > been years since i earned this certification, i have no idea what the
    > test numbers are. i emailed ms as well but would like to get someone
    > out to the printers ASAP. searching google images turned up OK images,
    > but nothing high enough quality for my liking. thanks!

    Sorry, Rob[0]

    They're just not biting in here today. Although this is better than the
    deleted data or the product key posts.

    Keep trying though, when you do get a bite in here it's usually a big one.

    Or just go over and try the .alt group.

    [0] or whatever your real name is.

    JaR
    Fished out Thug
    JaR, Sep 22, 2004

  3. Rob

    Rob Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rob climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    >
    >> anyone have one with a decent resolution? yes i know they are
    >> available on the MS website, but it wont let me associate my passport
    >> with my MCSE id without a number of one of my tests. considering its
    >> been years since i earned this certification, i have no idea what the
    >> test numbers are. i emailed ms as well but would like to get someone
    >> out to the printers ASAP. searching google images turned up OK images,
    >> but nothing high enough quality for my liking. thanks!
    >>

    > Sorry, Rob[0]
    >
    > They're just not biting in here today. Although this is better than the
    > deleted data or the product key posts.
    >
    > Keep trying though, when you do get a bite in here it's usually a big one.
    >
    > Or just go over and try the .alt group.
    >
    > [0] or whatever your real name is.
    >
    > JaR
    > Fished out Thug

    actually it was a serious question, not a troll. not sure why you might
    think it would be a troll. im unemployed and
    decided to try create some work to hold me over until i find another job, so
    im having business cards printed. ive
    never actually had a need to use the logos until now. nevermind, hopefully
    i'll hear back from
    tomorrow about this.
    Rob, Sep 22, 2004
  4. Rob

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Rob" <> spewed in

    > actually it was a serious question, not a troll. not sure why you
    > might think it would be a troll. im unemployed and
    > decided to try create some work to hold me over until i find another
    > job, so im having business cards printed. ive
    > never actually had a need to use the logos until now. nevermind,
    > hopefully i'll hear back from
    > tomorrow about this.

    then you will need to wait for MS to mail back...sorry charlie

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 22, 2004