    Linking Technology between the World and You
    www.interlinktechnologies.com

    , Apr 16, 2007

  2. Frisbee® Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello fellow Microsoft test takers.
    >
    > I have a growing IT Consulting company in Manhattan and am trying to
    > advance my Microsoft partnership status. To do that I need a couple
    > of MCPs or MCSEs. I'm ramping up to start growing this business in
    > July, so if you would let me tie your MCP number to my company I would
    > consider you for work in the future. Right now I don't have any extra
    > work, but hopefully during the summer I will need lots of help.
    > Or if your number isn't linked to another company and you just want to
    > help, it would be much appreciated.
    >
    > Let me know if your interested,
    >
    > Kacey Fern, MCSE
    > INTERLiNK TECHNOLOGIES
    >
    > Linking Technology between the World and You
    > www.interlinktechnologies.com

    A little short on BRANES are we, Kacey?

    Frisbee®, Apr 17, 2007

  3. John R Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hello fellow Microsoft test takers.
    >
    > I have a growing IT Consulting company in Manhattan and am trying to
    > advance my Microsoft partnership status. To do that I need a couple
    > of MCPs or MCSEs. I'm ramping up to start growing this business in
    > July, so if you would let me tie your MCP number to my company I would
    > consider you for work in the future. Right now I don't have any extra
    > work, but hopefully during the summer I will need lots of help.
    > Or if your number isn't linked to another company and you just want to
    > help, it would be much appreciated.
    >
    > Let me know if your interested,
    >
    > Kacey Fern, MCSE
    > INTERLiNK TECHNOLOGIES
    >
    > Linking Technology between the World and You
    > www.interlinktechnologies.com

    I can see the conversation now...

    "Sure, Mr Prospect, I am a Microsoft Partner. To earn that, I went to a
    usenet group and got a bunch of certified people to link their MCP ID to my
    company, which is really only me. No, they don't actually work for me,
    actually, I've never even met any of them and I don't know anything about
    them other than the fact that they were stupid enough to comply with my
    request. Where are they from? Oh, I imagine that they are from China or
    India. What's that? How does that prove that my company can help you?
    Well, I got the points, didn't I?"

    Excuse me, but isn't one of the terms of Microsoft Partnership program to
    get the points is to actually employ certified people? Are you sure you
    want to start off your partnership with Microsoft in this fashion? Are you
    sure you want to advertise that here?

    John R, Apr 17, 2007
  4. Frisbee® Guest

    "John R" <> wrote in message

    > <> wrote in message
    >> Hello fellow Microsoft test takers.
    >>
    >> I have a growing IT Consulting company in Manhattan and am trying to
    >> advance my Microsoft partnership status. To do that I need a couple
    >> of MCPs or MCSEs. I'm ramping up to start growing this business in
    >> July, so if you would let me tie your MCP number to my company I would
    >> consider you for work in the future. Right now I don't have any extra
    >> work, but hopefully during the summer I will need lots of help.
    >> Or if your number isn't linked to another company and you just want to
    >> help, it would be much appreciated.
    >>
    >> Let me know if your interested,
    >>
    >> Kacey Fern, MCSE
    >> INTERLiNK TECHNOLOGIES
    >>
    >> Linking Technology between the World and You
    >> www.interlinktechnologies.com
    >>

    > I can see the conversation now...
    >
    > "Sure, Mr Prospect, I am a Microsoft Partner. To earn that, I went to a
    > usenet group and got a bunch of certified people to link their MCP ID to
    > my company, which is really only me. No, they don't actually work for me,
    > actually, I've never even met any of them and I don't know anything about
    > them other than the fact that they were stupid enough to comply with my
    > request. Where are they from? Oh, I imagine that they are from China or
    > India. What's that? How does that prove that my company can help you?
    > Well, I got the points, didn't I?"
    >
    > Excuse me, but isn't one of the terms of Microsoft Partnership program to
    > get the points is to actually employ certified people? Are you sure you
    > want to start off your partnership with Microsoft in this fashion? Are
    > you sure you want to advertise that here?

    He's already screwed himself on this... Microsoft does read these forums.

    Frisbee®, Apr 17, 2007
  5. Actually no, as long as he has your permission to use your MCPID its fine.
    The choice is yours as to whom you wish to associate your MCP status with.

    ..rev

    The Rev [MCT], Apr 17, 2007
  6. Cerebrus Guest

    > INTERLiNK TECHNOLOGIES
    >
    > Linking Technology between the World and You

    Dontcha think the name and the slogan of his company are appropriate,
    considering his intentions !?

    "Linking MCP ID's between the World and Me."

    Cerebrus, Apr 17, 2007
  7. Cerebrus Guest

    On Apr 17, 4:49 pm, "The Rev [MCT]" <>
    wrote:
    > Actually no, as long as he has your permission to use your MCPID its fine.
    > The choice is yours as to whom you wish to associate your MCP status with.
    >
    > .rev

    Can I associate my MCP status with Scarlett Johansson ? Or Lindsay
    Lohan ?

    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    (You know Who)

    Cerebrus, Apr 17, 2007
  8. Consultant Guest

    what's your wife look like?

    Consultant, Apr 17, 2007
  9. JaR Guest

    wrote:

    > Kacey Fern, MCSE
    > INTERLiNK TECHNOLOGIES

    You, sir or madam, are a fsckwit.

    Oh, and allow me to assist with your marketing, Kacey:

    There, that should generate lots of inquiries for your inbox.

    You're welcome!

    --
    JaR
    Suffering fools gladly since 1978

    JaR, Apr 17, 2007
  10. CBIC Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Kacey Fern, MCSE
    >> INTERLiNK TECHNOLOGIES
    >>

    > You, sir or madam, are a fsckwit.
    >
    > Oh, and allow me to assist with your marketing, Kacey:

    > There, that should generate lots of inquiries for your inbox.
    >
    > You're welcome!

    That was not very nice.

    CBIC, Apr 17, 2007
  11. Frisbee® Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Kacey Fern, MCSE
    >>> INTERLiNK TECHNOLOGIES
    >>>

    >> You, sir or madam, are a fsckwit.
    >>
    >> Oh, and allow me to assist with your marketing, Kacey:

    >> There, that should generate lots of inquiries for your inbox.
    >>
    >> You're welcome!
    >>

    > That was not very nice.

    IAWTP

    Frisbee®, Apr 17, 2007
  12. JaR Guest

    Frisbee® wrote:

    > IAWTP

    I Always Want To Pee?
    If Any Wellington Tomorrow Party?
    I Am Wetting The Porch?

    --
    JaR
    Acronym Overload

    JaR, Apr 17, 2007
  13. kpg Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:OeE$CcRgHHA.4156
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    > Frisbee® wrote:
    >>
    >> IAWTP
    >>

    > I Always Want To Pee?
    > If Any Wellington Tomorrow Party?
    > I Am Wetting The Porch?

    I Agree With That Post

    what do I win?

    kpg, Apr 17, 2007
  14. Consultant Guest

    gkiefer

    Consultant, Apr 17, 2007
  15. JaR Guest

    kpg wrote:

    > I Agree With That Post
    >
    > what do I win?

    <fx="Don Pardo">

    kpg, you have just won an exciting, fun-filled two weeks on the fabulous
    MCNGP Yacht! Yes, kpg, you and your significant other/date/dog will
    spend the next two glorious weeks pulling oars and shoveling coal to the
    throbbing beats of our gold-record winning drummer, Igor One-Thump!
    Imagine the fun as you toil in sweltering heat as the rest of the MCNGP
    laze about on deck and marvel at the sun drenched waters and wave to
    friendly natives of the lovely islands as we cruise placidly by. Thrill
    to the excitement as Igor ratchets up the drumbeat for the ever-popular
    water ski hour! You will feast once daily on buckets of our galley's
    finest swill, poured appetizingly on the decks at right at, and most
    likely on, your feet. Now that's service, MCNGP style!

    Congratulations, kpg!

    </fx>

    JaR, Apr 17, 2007
  16. Cerebrus Guest

    On Apr 17, 11:32 pm, JaR <> wrote:

    > <fx="Don Pardo">
    >
    > kpg, you have just won an exciting, fun-filled two weeks on the fabulous
    > MCNGP Yacht! Yes, kpg, you and your significant other/date/dog will
    > spend the next two glorious weeks pulling oars and shoveling coal to the
    > throbbing beats of our gold-record winning drummer, Igor One-Thump!
    > Imagine the fun as you toil in sweltering heat as the rest of the MCNGP
    > laze about on deck and marvel at the sun drenched waters and wave to
    > friendly natives of the lovely islands as we cruise placidly by. Thrill
    > to the excitement as Igor ratchets up the drumbeat for the ever-popular
    > water ski hour! You will feast once daily on buckets of our galley's
    > finest swill, poured appetizingly on the decks at right at, and most
    > likely on, your feet. Now that's service, MCNGP style!
    >
    > Congratulations, kpg!
    >
    > </fx>

    I know a PotD when I see it !!!

    Cerebrus, Apr 17, 2007
  17. CBIC Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    > I know a PotD when I see it !!!

    Yup. 2nded

    CBIC, Apr 17, 2007
  18. kpg Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:#5Guz5RgHHA.3388
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    > <fx="Don Pardo">
    >
    > kpg, you have just won an exciting, fun-filled two weeks on the fabulous
    > MCNGP Yacht! Yes, kpg, you and your significant other/date/dog will
    > spend the next two glorious weeks pulling oars and shoveling coal to the
    > throbbing beats of our gold-record winning drummer, Igor One-Thump!
    > Imagine the fun as you toil in sweltering heat as the rest of the MCNGP
    > laze about on deck and marvel at the sun drenched waters and wave to
    > friendly natives of the lovely islands as we cruise placidly by. Thrill
    > to the excitement as Igor ratchets up the drumbeat for the ever-popular
    > water ski hour! You will feast once daily on buckets of our galley's
    > finest swill, poured appetizingly on the decks at right at, and most
    > likely on, your feet. Now that's service, MCNGP style!
    >
    > Congratulations, kpg!
    >
    > </fx>

    um...can I have the cash instead?

    kpg, Apr 17, 2007
  19. JaR Guest

    kpg wrote:

    > um...can I have the cash instead?

    No. Now hurry up and get aboard. The passengers are getting restless and
    are clamoring to cast off so happy hour can start.

    Sprightly, now!

    --
    JaR
    Cruise Director