    regards

    Zoh,
    S.Korea

    Zoh Huan_Que, Feb 20, 2004

  2. In article <>, Zoh
    Huan_Que <> wrote:

    > I would like to looking for a "Good Magazine for Digital Photography".

    http://www.digitalphotopro.com/
    is one source aimed at digital photography. I would suggest reading
    other magazines that do not have "digital" in the title -- much of
    photography carries over from film to digital.

    Also see
    http://www.pdnonline.com/photodistrictnews/index.jsp

    Phil

    Phil Stripling, Feb 20, 2004

  3. Zoh Huan_Que

    Stan Guest

    The one I like is: Digital Photography Made Easy which is published in
    the UK. Their E-mail address is: www.paragon.co.uk

    I find this magazine is superb in helping me both with taking photos and
    with editing them using various well-known programs.

    Stan, Feb 20, 2004
  4. Zoh Huan_Que

    Lucrezia Guest

    In message <>, Zoh
    Huan_Que <> writes
    >I would like to looking for a "Good Magazine for Digital Photography".
    >
    >Could you recommand one for this ?
    >

    >regards
    >
    >Zoh,
    >S.Korea

    Zoh- The number of digital photo magazines is large and still growing.
    Which one(s) will interest you depends on what you're looking for -
    camera reviews? (magazines aren't the best source for these) tips for
    taking good photos? digital imaging tutorials? What I suggest is that
    you sample as much of a particular title online as possible before you
    make the commitment of taking out a subscription. Having compared US
    and UK-produced titles over the last 6 years, I consider the UK ones
    generally better in terms of content and presentation. Links to most UK
    photo titles can be found here: http://www.dont-blink.net/luplinks.htm.
    Two digital titles in particular have extensive online sites with past
    articles and active forums that anyone can join (Digital Camera Magazine
    and Total Digital Photography). In addition, if you have regular access
    to the net, I would strongly recommend that you check out the online
    magazine, ePHOTOzine (link on same page) which is run by the former
    editor of one the print mags. It has how-to articles, contests, a very
    active and useful forum and galleries of members' photos where you can
    get and give feedback (all freely available once you register).

    -Lucrezia

    --
    http://www.dont-blink.net/lining_up.htm

    Lucrezia, Feb 21, 2004