    Does anyone know if these are available and, if so, where?

    Thanks for any assistance.
    BTW, these are mostly for older MACs.

    up for the game, Jun 1, 2007

  2. up for the game

    pcbutts1 Guest

    http://retrotechnology.com/herbs_stuff/mac.html

    pcbutts1, Jun 1, 2007

  3. On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 13:33:19 -0700, "pcbutts1"
    <> wrote:

    >--
    >
    >Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine here http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
    >The list grows. Leythos the stalker http://www.leythosthestalker.com, David
    >H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III aka What's in a Name?, Fitz,
    >Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell
    >

    >"up for the game" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi
    >> I routinely receive MAC Laptops that have the power adapter end in
    >> inoperative condition. All that is needed is to cut and attach a
    >> replacement.....if replacement ends were available to me.
    >>
    >> Does anyone know if these are available and, if so, where?
    >>
    >> Thanks for any assistance.
    >> BTW, these are mostly for older MACs.
    >>
    >> --

    Thanks for the post.
    I am actually looking for new replacement components but will contact
    the vendor you mentioned.
    This Apple stuff is just so mysterious as to it's origin and
    availability it is amazing. We do a lot of electrical repairs and just
    cannot find suppliers of the 'little' pieces needed to effect an
    inexpensive repair.
    Anyway, I certainly appreciate the post.
    Joe

    up for the game, Jun 2, 2007