    of flyers they may have used. Also I would be interested in looking at
    others web pages that advertise their A+ businesses. Thanks

    Mick

    Mick Meyers, Jan 21, 2004

  2. Mick Meyers

    natural_4u Guest

    Mick,

    Ask questions in your ad/flyer, you need to catch peoples attention!

    for example:

    Having computer problems...?
    Is your computer old and need upgrading... ?
    Infected by a virus...?
    Need a computer but confused on what you need...?

    Things like that!

    People like to see the word "FREE" => *Free Estimate*

    A word of mouth is always helpful.

    natural_4u, Jan 22, 2004