    Anyone know which DVD I can find this episode on? If I don't need to
    buy an entire season, that would be great. Thanks.
    , Dec 12, 2005

  2. Re: Looking for Honeymooners episode 'Twas the night before Christmason DVD..

    wrote:

    > Anyone know which DVD I can find this episode on? If I don't need to
    > buy an entire season, that would be great. Thanks.

    Might we assume it to be one of MPI's Lost Episodes?:
    http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/dvd.cfm?itemID=MPD001266

    Derek Janssen
    Derek Janssen, Dec 12, 2005

  3. P Pron Guest

    P Pron, Dec 13, 2005
  4. Guest

    P Pron wrote:
    > Derek Janssen wrote:
    > || Might we assume it to be one of MPI's Lost Episodes?:
    > || http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/dvd.cfm?itemID=MPD001266
    >

    > No. The episode OP is looking for dates from 1955, according to
    > http://www.tv.com/the-honeymooners/show/2507/episode_guide.html&season=4
    >
    > paul

    Found it. Its on Disk 2 of the Classic 39 Honeymooners Box set. The
    only other source was a I love Lucy/Honeymooners VHS tape.
    , Dec 13, 2005