    in database administration area ?

    Thanks.

    eSAMAJ

    eSAMAJ, Oct 18, 2005

  2. October 17, 2005

    I have not personally taken 229, but I did find the exam guides by MSFT
    to be very helpful. I found them to be very accurate at exactly what I
    should study, and how much studying I needed for each of the dev/admin
    sides. There is one for 229 at microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-229.as ...
    Hope this helps!

    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/
    Static IP

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Oct 18, 2005

  3. eSAMAJ

    Mark Monster Guest

    Hello eSAMAJ,

    Be prepared to get questions about database administering skills. But also
    tuning, database design and specific SQL Server Questions. It is also possible
    to get one or two ADO.NET questions. I think it is one of the most difficult
    exams.

    Regards,

    Mark Monster

    Mark Monster, Oct 18, 2005
  4. eSAMAJ

    DST Guest

    Practice with the Query Analyzer, don't use the Enterprise Manager.

    DST

    DST, Oct 18, 2005