Looking for H.323 and VPN enabled dialer?

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by sadi, Sep 23, 2006.

  1. sadi

    sadi Guest

    Are you looking for H.323 dialer?
    Are you looking for a dialer having g723.1 and g729 codec enabled?
    Are you experiencing bad voice quality?
    Are you facing problem for generating calls from Oman, Qatar, UAE and
    some other middle east countries where voice ports are blocked?

    If the answers are yes, then we are here to help you. We will provide
    you VOIP softphone with the following features.

    1. H.323 standard dialer. SIP version dialer is coming soon.
    2. Compatible with all windows versions.
    3. Superb voice quality.
    4. G729 and G723.1 codec support.
    5. Able to work from behind NAT/firewall.
    6. Customized skin and branding option.
    7. Call log.
    8. Balance display on dialer.
    9. Phone book.
    10. VPN support for countries where normal voice ports are blocked.
    This is very useful for some middle east countries.

    For more information please call 8801713332864,8801713364590 or visit
    http://www.unicornsoftbd.com/smartdialer.html. Also you can add
    or in messenger to learn in
    details.
    sadi, Sep 23, 2006

  2. sadi

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "sadi" <> wrote in message
    > Are you looking for H.323 dialer?

    No.

    > Are you looking for a dialer having g723.1 and g729 codec
    > enabled?

    No.

    > Are you experiencing bad voice quality?

    No.

    > Are you facing problem for generating calls from Oman,
    > Qatar, UAE and some other middle east countries where
    > voice ports are blocked?

    No.

    > If the answers are yes, then we are here to help you. We
    > will provide you VOIP softphone with the following
    > features.

    My answers are no. In any case even if they were yes I have enough common
    sense to be able to find what I want myself. Therefore I do not need your
    spam, please take it away.

    Cue Ron.........

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Sep 23, 2006