Looking for H.323 and VPN enabled dialer?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by sk.sadi@gmail.com, Sep 1, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Are you looking for H.323 dialer?
    Are you looking for a dialer having g723.1 and g729 codec enabled?
    Are you experiencing bad voice quality?
    Are you facing problem for generating calls from Oman, Qatar, UAE and
    some other middle east countries where voice ports are blocked?

    If the answers are yes, then we are here to help you. We will provide
    you VOIP softphone with the following features.

    1. H.323 standard dialer. SIP version dialer is coming soon.
    2. Compatible with all windows versions.
    3. Superb voice quality.
    4. G729 and G723.1 codec support.
    5. Able to work from behind NAT/firewall.
    6. Customized skin and branding option.
    7. Call log.
    8. Balance display on dialer.
    9. Phone book.
    10. VPN support for countries where normal voice ports are blocked.
    This is very useful for some middle east countries.

    For more information please call 8801713332864,8801713364590 or visit
    http://www.unicornsoftbd.com/smartdialer.html. Also you can add
    sadibd2005 or whitedwarfx in yahoo messenger to learn in details.

    , Sep 1, 2006