Looking for H.323 and VPN enabled dialer?

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by sadi, Jun 27, 2006.

  1. sadi

    sadi Guest

    Are you looking for H.323 dialer?
    Are you looking for a dialer having g723.1 and g729 codec enabled?
    Are you experiencing bad voice quality?
    Are you facing problem for generating calls from Oman, Qatar, UAE and
    some other middle east countries where voice ports are blocked?

    If the answers are yes, then we are here to help you. We will provide
    you VOIP softphone with the following features.

    1. H.323 standard dialer. SIP version dialer is coming soon.
    2. Compatible with all windows versions.
    3. Superb voice quality.
    4. G729 and G723.1 codec support.
    5. Able to work from behind NAT/firewall.
    6. Customized skin and branding option.
    7. Call log.
    8. Balance display on dialer.
    9. Phone book.
    10. VPN support for countries where normal voice ports are blocked.
    This is very useful for some middle east countries.

    For more information please call 8801713047183 or visit
    http://www.unicornsoftbd.com/smartdialer.html.

    sadi, Jun 27, 2006

  2. sadi

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "sadi" <> wrote in message

    > Are you looking for H.323 dialer?

    No. I might be looking for a dialler though. Learn to spell.

    > Are you looking for a dialer having g723.1 and g729 codec
    > enabled?

    No. See above.

    >Are you experiencing bad voice quality?

    No.

    > Are you facing problem for generating calls from Oman,
    > Qatar, UAE and some other middle east countries where
    > voice ports are blocked?

    No.

    > If the answers are yes, then we are here to help you.

    Well then, you can't, so go away and take your spam with you.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jun 27, 2006

  3. sadi

    Guest

    On 26 Jun 2006 21:05:49 -0700, "sadi" <> wrote:

    >Are you facing problem for generating calls from Oman, Qatar, UAE and
    >some other middle east countries where voice ports are blocked?

    How likely is this in a newsgroup called uk.telecom.voip ?

    Here's a clue: uk is short for united kingdom, not united emirates.

    , Jun 27, 2006