    success (although I am going to keep looking).

    Cheers
    Rick
    Rick Quinn, Sep 27, 2004

  2. Rick Quinn

    zet Guest

    Try http://www.certquest.net/. Try 10 demo questions from MeasurUp and 30
    questions from Microsoft skills assessment
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/assessment/. May be it is not the best way,
    but all this tests are free.
    I propose to try some questions for exam 271. I had several questions about
    networking and desktop customization in my 272.

    zet, Sep 28, 2004

  3. Rick Quinn

    Charles D. Guest

    Try www.free-tests.com, they get a collection of sample test questions from
    various legite vendors as well as writing some of their own, they may have
    some available for MCDST. But seriously, if you have 6 or more months of
    supporting 50+ users on XP and experience rolling out Office 2003 (I had just
    completed a rollout of Office 2003 2 weeks prior to the exam) its very
    doable. You get 90 minutes for each exam, I was done in 32 minutes for 271 &
    42 minutes for 272. It helped that I also have experience with NT4.

    As for remembering test questions on your book practice exams, I understand
    but its very important to understand the concepts, try doing practice
    questions for Windows XP and some Office Apps at the site I suggested.

    Charles D., Sep 29, 2004
  4. Rick Quinn

    Charles D. Guest

    I said 90 minutes, think it actually may have been 110 minutes but didn't
    need anywhere close to it as I took both on the same morning and was home by
    lunch

    Charles D., Sep 29, 2004