Looking for Full Time Trainers - San Antonio, TX

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Jeffrey W. Roach, May 9, 2008.

  1. Momentum-Netdesk Corporation, The premier Microsoft Gold Certified Learning
    Partner
    in San Antonio, TX is looking to expand our technical training staff.

    If you have talent with Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008, Server
    Products and Technologies (Exchange, SharePoint, ISA, Security, ...), .NET
    Development (C# or VB.NET), or SQL 2005 Server Technologies, (Reporting
    Services, Business Intelligence) we have an opportunity for you.

    Momentum-Netdesk focuses on middle tier to enterprise customers in the San
    Antonio Area, our students are working IT professionals looking to advance
    their skills and successfully complete projects.

    If you thrive on the newest Microsoft technologies and love to learn and
    share what you know - this is the place to be. We have great team of
    professional who work together to offer the very best Microsoft Technical
    training.

    We currently have openings for:

    .. SQL Database 2005 Developers with Notification Services, Reporting
    Services and TSQL experience
    .. SQL 2005 Administrators
    .. Windows Server 2003 Administrators
    .. Windows Server 2008 Administrators
    .. Windows Vista Enterprise Support
    .. System Center Configuration Manager 2007
    .. Windows SharePoint Services 3.0/Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
    .. Exchange 2007

    Qualifications:

    .. Work experience with the relevant technology.
    .. An excitement about Microsoft technology.
    .. A love for learning and sharing.
    .. A dynamic and interesting personality.
    .. Ability to work as part of a close knit team.
    .. Must be located in Texas (no relocation expenses provided).
    .. Willing to accept a full time or contacted part time position (10 days per
    month for part time position).
    .. Current or previous Microsoft certification preferred: (MCT, MCITP, MCPD,
    MCSE, MCSD, MCDBA or MCP)

    Benefits:
    .. Momentum-Netdesk offers excellent compensation, quarterly bonuses, a 401K
    plan available and paid Dental/Vision/Medical insurance for the employee.
    .. Four weeks paid vacation.
    .. We pay for all exams and certifications
    .. Opportunity for you and your family members to attend classes

    There is no better place in Texas to build on and develop your
    skills, if you are an experienced professional and have ever considered
    teaching contact me and explore the possibilities at .

    Jeff Roach - Netdesk
    Director of Instructors
    Jeffrey W. Roach, May 9, 2008