    Need a freeware program that can convert MS Word files into .txt, or .html,
    of .lit formats. I want to be able read these document with my eBook reader.
    thanks

    RZ, Jan 11, 2008

  2. RZ

    vanmier Guest

    If you have a word processor program (Corel Word Perfect, Microsoft Word,
    etc.), just open the Word files and do a "Save As..." and save them off as
    ..txt files.

    Vanmier

    vanmier, Jan 12, 2008

  3. RZ

    sandy58 Guest

    Re: Looking for freeware that can convert large MS Word docs to .txt,html,or lit

    On Jan 11, 8:42 pm, "RZ" <> wrote:
    > Need a freeware program that can convert MS Word files into .txt, or .html,
    > of .lit formats. I want to be able read these document with my eBook reader.
    > thanks

    This kinda thing, RZ?
    http://jon.hedley.net/convert-ms-word-to-plain-text

    sandy58, Jan 12, 2008