    associated with that page.

    thanks!!

    , May 25, 2008

  2. Matt Ion Guest

    wrote:
    > can anyone recommend one? I want one where i can input a URL, and the
    > software will start grabbing any .jpg, .gif, .png, .etc. it finds. I
    > want one sophisticated, where it will search through any links
    > associated with that page.
    >
    > thanks!!

    DownThemAll, a plugin for Firefox. (If you're not using FireFox, I have
    no sympathy).

    Matt Ion, May 25, 2008

  3. Sharon Guest

    Sharon, May 25, 2008
  4. Sharon Guest

    On 25 May 2008 14:33:20 GMT, ray wrote:
    > wget

    I would have said wget too - wait - I did! But, that was before I had heard
    of the Firefox DownThemAll plugin.

    What a great tool is DownThemAll!

    What I like and what wget can't do natively is DownThemAll renames a file
    if there is another file of the same name. And, it's a gui, unlike wget.

    Sharon, May 26, 2008